No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
Create your staff business web page
A system for creating and publishing standardized personal business web pages has been developed, which all Flinders staff can use. It pulls together information from administration systems (such as HR and the staff directory) and allows staff to add information about their own research, community involvement and other information. This short course will teach you how to set up, modify and publish your own business web page.
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
Any staff member wishing to look after their own business web page (or their delegate)
What you will learn
You will be able to create and maintain information about you using a simple editor.
Extra information which you will be able to edit includes your
- teaching interests as well as the topics for which you're a lecturer or coordinator
- areas of research interest, research publications and any research supervision
- involvement in your profession and in the community
- media profile as a Flinders expert
- a brief biography, qualifications, honours, awards, responsibilities.
Prerequisites / assumed knowledge