No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
CMS 2 - Publishing (online using FLOLive)
This 2- hour workshop is to be conducted online, using FLO Live (please refer to http://www.flinders.edu.au/flolive/).
It is are equivalent to the lab-based workshop, "CMS 2 - Publishing".
In this workshop you will learn how to use Publishing rights to create sites and to manage changes submitted by Editors.
Type of course
Who should attend
This workshop sequence (or the lab-based equivalent) is essential for anyone who expects to use the web Content Management System (CMS) to approve changes made by others, or to create new sites.
For staff who expect to have only an Editor role (i.e. to make changes to existing content, approved by others), Web CMS 1 and Web CMS 1a should suffice.
What you will learn
- Reviewing, approving, declining, or rolling-back changes
- Creating sections, subsections, pages, containers
- Changing side navigation (including the "root", hiding items, rearranging)
- Moving pages and sections around the Site Tree
Prerequisites / assumed knowledge
- You must have completed the self-study preparation material provided (details TBA).
- You must ensure that you can access and use FLOLive (please refer to http://www.flinders.edu.au/flolive/).