No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
Endnote - Advanced features
This is a practical hands-on course designed to teach more advanced techniques of using the Endnote program to store, and manage references, and to use the program to make referencing in journal articles, reports, and theses quicker and easier.
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
Research Higher Degree Students and Staff who have attended EndNote – Introduction or who have a working knowledge of the program.
What you will learn
In this session you will build on basic skills of using Endnote to learn:
- What's new in Endnote
- How to import references directly from citation and full text databases and using Google Scholar
- How to find and attach Full Text of references
- How to Edit Output referencing styles (including Flinders University Harvard).
- Editing preferences of the programme to suit your needs
- Using EndNote Web to take your citation database on the move
Prerequisites / assumed knowledge
Prior use of the EndNote program and entering references into the programme manually and using Endnote to produce a citation in word.