No upcoming events
NVivo - Online workshop
No dates will be advertised on this page.
This online course combines flexible self-paced study with virtual interaction with an experienced facilitator and class peers. By the end of the course, you will have your project designed in NVivo and be ready to move forward with your research.
The course runs over a period and uses online resources to facilitate learning that accommodates the time constraints of each individual participant. Participants are given access to the virtual classroom environment where an expert facilitates activities, discussion and Q&A sessions. The course ends with a live interactive session where you can share your work with fellow participants and the facilitators and discuss specific questions. Typically participants can expect to devote approximately 10 hours to course work.
This course is conducted by QSR International. If you are interested in viewing dates or undertaking a course go to the below link and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the coupon for enrolling. This is a unique coupon and can only be used by the named Flinders staff or student it is given too.
Online course date search
NVivo Online Courses
The NVivo software can be requested from the IDS services site. Your FAN and password are required to access this page.
Type of course
Who should attend
These online courses are primarily aimed for staff members or HDR students that are not able to get to the Bedford campus.
Attendance at all sessions is required to complete the course.
What you will learn
At the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the terminology and capabilities of NVivo and how it can support data analysis
- Be able to set up a project and ensure that all the components of your research design are represented in NVivo
- Be able to import and organize your source material in readiness for analysis
- Start the analysis process through reading, summarizing and interpretation
- Deepen your analysis through different coding techniques and reflection