No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
OneDrive - Information session
Microsoft OneDrive for Business is an enterprise cloud-based document storage platform available to all staff and students, allowing you to:
- Store and access documents from any desktop/laptop computer or mobile device; and
- Share and collaborate securely with other University staff and external users.
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
All Staff and Research Higher Degree Students
What you will learn
- What is acceptable/not acceptable for OneDrive
- File name/length errors
- How to set it up on your devices
- Uploading/removing files
- Document version
- Recovering deleted files
- Opening documents in native word (PC/Mac)
- Sync Client for computers
- Selective Sync
- Sharing documents