Tuesday, 19th August 2014Time: 9:30AM - 4:30PM
Location: Rm 329, Information Science & Technology Building
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
Preparing a Business Case
***NEW FOR 2013***
There are three basic reasons for preparing a business case:
- To clarify the thinking of the person proposing the case
- To inform the decision-makers to enable them to make a decision on the proposal
- To provide a framework for the project
Type of course
Who should attend
Anyone involved in proposing projects for change or improvement within the university and those who may review those proposals.
A light lunch will be provided.
What you will learn
This one day course addresses:
- The purpose of a business case
- The preparation of a business case
- The roles of various parties in the preparation and review of a business case
Prerequisites / assumed knowledge