No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
Do you ...
- want to create an inspiring future and an inspiring 'now' but don't know how?
- need to open up or rethink transition to retirement options?
- know what work and life possibilities would inspire you for this stage of your career?
Life expectancy for the average Australian today is almost 20 years longer than it was at the beginning of the 1900s. Australians now live longer and retire earlier. Many spend more than a quarter of their lives in retirement. Age is no longer a criterion for retirement.
It's good news, but it also shows how essential planning is for your future retirement. Whether you have been:
- thinking about what you want this stage of your career / life to look like, or
- considering transitioning to some form of retirement,
...this program is designed to assist you to consider and plan for new options and possibilities. This program does NOT cover financial planning.
Presented by Inta Sellick, an experienced professional coach, facilitator, presenter and trainer specialising in developing people to excel in their performance and productivity. She focuses on relevance and high engagement in all her presentations.
***Please enrol in the full day session, as well as ONE of the follow-up sessions listed on the right.***
Type of course
Who should attend
Employees 50 years+ who want to maximise their opportunities for a happy and stress free lifestyle which includes the opportunity to continue to utilise their talents and skills.
Flinders University is committed to supporting our staff with career, life and transition to retirement planning - a significant initiative within our Employee Well Being Program.
What you will learn
This program will help you create a clear roadmap, a way through the doubt, confusion and worry about this stage of your career development, phased retirement or retirement transition into new, compelling possibilities for your future direction. A future that can be meaningful, purposeful and aligned with your needs and wants.
The program consists of:
- A personal assessment and profile (Retirement Success Profile, RSP)
- One day high engagement seminar
- One half-day to focus your Blueprint for 'what's next?'
- Optional 1:1 coaching arranged with the consultant on an individual basis (not funded by Flinders University).