Wednesday, 30th July 2014Time: 2:00PM - 3:00PM
Location: Rm 329, Information Science & Technology Building
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
International Office: An Introduction
This course will provide an introduction to the role and function of Flinders University International Office, detailing who we are, what we do, key contacts within the International Office and how to strengthen the working relationship between the International Office and the wider Flinders community.
Head, International Office
Virginia has led the Flinders University International Office team since 2004. Her role contributes to the internationalisation of the university, the development of Flinders University’s strategic plan, and the international student recruitment strategy.
Type of course
Who should attend
All staff who are involved in or interested in internationalisation, or who work with the International Office.
What you will learn
What the International Office does
- Flinders University’s international student profile
- International enrolments by course and country
- Our strategic partners and agents
- Our mobility/exchange and offshore programs
- International Office organisational structure and key areas within the office
- How you can work alongside the International Office