Wednesday, 19th August 2015Time: 2:00PM - 3:00PM
Location: Rm 329, Information Science & Technology Building
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
International Centre: An Introduction
This course will provide an introduction to the role and function of the Flinders University International Centre, detailing who we are, what we do, key contacts within the centre and how to strengthen the working relationship between the International Centre and the wider Flinders community.
The course will be presented by Mr Matt Taverner, Acting Director, International Office, International Centre and Mr Sebastian Raneskold, Executive Director, International Centre.
Type of course
Who should attend
All staff who are involved in or interested in internationalisation, or who work with the International Centre.
What you will learn
What the International Centre does:
- Flinders University’s international student profile
- International enrolments by course and country
- Our strategic partners and agents
- Our mobility/exchange and offshore programs
- International Centre organisational structure and key areas within the office
- How you can work alongside the International Centre