No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
FLO: Marking and managing assignments
Thanks for the course today! I applied everything you taught me this morning to finish all my marking tonight. I am so grateful, because the methods you showcased were far more efficient than what I'd been doing!! You have saved me hours! (workshop participant)
This workshop is aimed at staff (eg teachers, markers) who will be marking student assignments submitted via FLO and returning marks and feedback via FLO.
The session will provide an overview of the marking process, including:
- accessing and downloading student assignments
- options for marking - online comments or offline annotations
- uploading marks and feedback into FLO (if marking offline)
If you are a topic coordinator, this workshop will be helpful in considering how to set up the assignment (for both the student and marker experience. See the resource Assignment - main entry for how-to considerations.
If you have specific questions or are unable to follow the scheduled training session, set a time with your FLO eLearning support person
- view the eMarking support material and /or Set up a feedback template for offline or online marking (eLearning Gateway)
- attend the course Using marking guides in FLO about the different options for providing feedback via marking guides (including rubrics, checklists and feedback forms) in FLO
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
People who will be marking assignments submitted in FLO.
What you will learn
This session will demonstrate the process of accessing, downloading, marking and returning assignments in FLO.