No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
e-ssentials: Active teaching online
- creating a social and teacher presence
- making announcements to provoke action
- generating critical dialogue in discussion forums
- adding just-in-time resources
- monitoring activity with FLO reports
- formatively seeking and providing feedback
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
Suitable for all teaching staff, especially if you are new to teaching in the online environment, or are looking at ways to improve student engagement and activity online.
What you will learn
This workshop will support you to:
- grasp the key principles of active teaching in the online environment
- identify a rage of practical strategies for use in your topic
- choose the right tool in FLO
- practice with your peers, and get instant feedback
Prerequisites / assumed knowledge
None, although some familiarity with FLO would be helpful.