No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
FLO: Introduction to Flinders Learning Online (FLO)
This course will give participants an overview of FLO and practice in using it from both a staff and student perspective. Participants will learn how to structure their topics and use the basic activities and resources which form the Web presence in every topic.
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
Academic and general staff who will be teaching using FLO or who are supporting teaching staff using it.
What you will learn
- Use FLO from a staff or student perspective
- Use your profile settings to effectively manage your FLO presence
- Structure your topics in a considered way
- Add common activity and resource types and tailor them for use eg discussion forum, files, selective release
- List activities which are available to them as part of FLO
- Know where to go for help