Tuesday, 18th August 2015Time: 11:00AM - 12:00PM
Location: Rm 104, Social Sciences North Building (Computer Training Suite)
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
FLO: Creating assignments
This workshop is recommended for topic coordinators who will be accepting student assignments electronically. It is short (60 min) and covers how to create assignments in FLO (settings etc).
It is recommended that you first attend the workshop Marking and managing assignments (if offered on the same day). This session covers accessing and downloading student assignments, and options for marking and uploading marks and feedback into FLO. Attending this workshop first will give you a better understanding of how to set up your assignment/s.
This workshop is part of a series of workshops and training material around electronic assignments. If you have specific questions or are unable to follow the scheduled training sessions:
Setting up assignments
- attend the workshop Managing groups
- view the eMarking support material (eLearning Gateway)
- attend the course Marking and managing assignments
- attend the course Annotating assignments electronically, a hands on workshop that shows how to annotate student assignments in Word, Acrobat and in FLO
- attend the course Electronic marking - possibilities and considerations about the potential for electronic marking, what the various e-marking tools are and their attributes and potential for use
- attend the course Using marking guides in FLO about the different options for providing feedback via marking guides (including rubrics, checklists and feedback forms) in FLO.
- request a customized training session for tutors and casual markers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the preferred day
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
Academic staff (topic coordinators) who wish to accept student assignments electronically or professional staff will be supporting staff to accept electronic assignments.
What you will learn
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- create assignments in FLO