Wednesday, 7th September 2016Time: 10:00AM - 12:00PM
Location: Rm 104, Social Sciences North Building (Computer Training Suite)
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
This workshop will give participants an opportunity to discuss how the quiz tool in FLO can be used to support various assessment methods. Participants will be introduced to the quiz tool in FLO and some of its core functions.
Quiz (eLearning Gateway)
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
Academic and professional staff who want to explore the quiz tool and some its functionality in FLO. Existing quiz users.
What you will learn
By the end of this workshop you will be able to
- identify how the quiz tool can support various assessment methods
- locate the quiz tool
- add the quiz tool to their topic
- navigate the quiz tool
- create questions
- add questions to a category
- describe the different question types
- import and export questions
- add and remove questions from a quiz
- locate and manage the quiz settings
- know where to get further help
Prerequisites / assumed knowledge
Participants must have attended the Introduction to FLO workshop