Friday, 8th July 2016Time: 10:00AM - 11:30AM
Location: Rm 104, Social Sciences North Building (Computer Training Suite)
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
FLO: Managing groups
This hands-on workshop will show participants the group manager function in FLO. Participants will be shown an overview of the group manager function, discuss ideas how this tool can be used to set up groups and conditional activities in FLO. This workshop relates to the eLearning Gateway resource Group management.
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
Academic and general staff who want to explore how to set-up groups and group activities in FLO.
What you will learn
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify activities that are suitable for group work in FLO
- Understand the process of how groups are created and managed in FLO
- Describe the difference between a group and a grouping
- Discuss the process of setting up group activities in FLO
- Know where to go for help
Prerequisites / assumed knowledge
Participants must have attended the Introduction to FLO workshop