No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
FLO: Managing groups
In this hands-on workshop, you will set up different group possibilities and create a range of group activities, in a teacher role. You will then experience these activities as a student for a better understanding of how groups work in FLO.
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
Academic and professional staff who want to explore how to set up groups and group activities in FLO.
What you will learn
- identify activities that are suitable for group work in FLO
- create groups and groupings, and enrolment methods
- set up a group activity/ies in FLO
- experience groups and groupings as a student
- know where to go for help