No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
FLO: Creating and using marking guides
This workshop explores the options for using marking guides for eAssignments – offline and online, with a focus on online (in FLO). We will explore online marking guides, rubrics and checklists, and consider the pros/cons of each design interface and available modifications. You will be able to create a marking guide, rubric or checklist according to your preference.
This workshop is part of a series of workshops and training material around electronic assignments.
If you have specific questions or are unable to follow the scheduled training sessions:
- view the Assignment support material (eLearning Gateway)
- set a time with your FLO eLearning support person
- book a one-on-one session with a workshop trainer
Setting up assignments
- attend the workshop Creating assignments (for topic coordinators)
- attend the workshop Managing groups
- view Annotate (mark) student assignments in FLO (online) (eLearning Gateway)
- attend the course Marking and managing assignments
- request a customised training session for tutors and casual markers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the preferred day
Type of course
Hands-on computer course
Who should attend
Teaching staff who have decided to provide assignment feedback to students using an online marking guide (rubric, checklist or feedback form).
What you will learn
- How to build and mark using an online marking guide in FLO
Prerequisites / assumed knowledge
We suggest that you bring your assessment information, including outcomes and existing marking guides or rubrics, if relevant.