No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
Managing your personal brand
What is your professional legacy?
So many of us can think of a time when we have worked with a colleague who has stopped considering the impact of their actions on others, and the subsequent consequences of their behaviour on their reputation and personal brand.
This workshop aims to provide participants with the opportunity to consider how they can make a difference by recognising the impact their actions have on others, and the need to recover situations that don't perhaps go to plan.
Type of course
Who should attend
Any staff member interested in their personal brand and impression management.
What you will learn
At the completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of impression and perception management
- Explore the concept of "Moments of Truth" (Albrecht)
- Articulate their aspirational statements as a leader and influencer
- Explain what the term 'professionalism' means
- Look at the image they should project - what they should say and how they should say it