Flinders University welcomes applicants from South Australia and the Northern Territory to the Doctor of Medicine (MD) for 2018 entry.
The MD at Flinders delivers outstanding clinical and academic training and is recognised internationally for the quality of our graduates.
The Australian Medical Council (AMC) granted the MD at Flinders maximum reaccreditation of six years at its most recent accreditation. This is the highest endorsement possible from the national accreditation body for medical education programs in Australia.
The course integrates clinical medicine with a strong foundation in the relevant biomedical sciences, while also providing students with a broader understanding of health in a range of social contexts.
Maximise your chances of entry to the Doctor of Medicine
To maximise chances of gaining entry to the Doctor of Medicine you need to:
- understand the procedures and deadlines for applying
- provide all the information and supporting documentation requested by Flinders University by the required deadline
- read and understand the terms and conditions of application when they apply
- carefully follow all the instructions given while applying and in any subsequent communications
- pay any fees by the required date
- keep personal contact details up-to-date.