The following payment options are available to you:
- Go to the Student Information System to pay using your your credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
BPay (cheque, savings account, credit card)
- Contact your participating bank to make a payment directly from your cheque, savings account or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Flinders University's Biller Code is 53181. Have your Payment Reference Number ready. For more information go to BPay.
- Note: electronic payments may take between 1-3 days to show in your student account.
- Send cheques or money orders to:
GPO Box 2100,
Adelaide SA 5001.
- Cheques or money orders must be payable to Flinders University. Quote your Student ID number or the Payment Reference Number on the reverse of your cheque/money order.
- Present your fee account at the Cashiers Office, Ground Floor, Union Building, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- The Cashiers Office accepts payments by cheque and EFTPOS using your cheque, savings account or credit card (Visa or MasterCard), UnionPay also accepted.
- Note: at peak times, eg when semester fees are due, long queues are likely.