Thu 22 Nov 3:30pm-5:00pm
Innovative health research, education and workforce development in the Northern Territory.
Flinders Northern Territory (Flinders NT) is recognised nationally and internationally for its remote and rural health services research and workforce development.
Flinders NT consists of three elements:
- The NT Medical Program (NTMP)
- The Centre for Remote Health
- The Poche Centre for Indigenous Health and Wellbeing
These include several distinctive initiatives, including:
- Co-ownership with Charles Darwin University of the Palmerston Super Clinic, a major teaching site for the NTMP
- Remote and Rural Interprofessional Placement Learning NT
- Flinders NT Katherine campus
- Flinders NT Regional Training Hub
Flinders University has a strategic commitment to collaborate closely with Charles Darwin University.
Flinders NT is led by Associate Dean, Professor John Wakerman.