Got a question? Ask an exchange student! >>
Download our outbound exchange brochure >>
Attend an info session to explore your options >>
Lodge your outbound application using our online form! >>
Seven weeks into the school semester already and I am having a blast! It’s hard to feel down in Miami with beautiful weather 80% of the time. The other 20%, when tropical storms roll in, is just the...