Overview of admissions to Medicine at Flinders
The Doctor of Medicine has three entry pathways:
- undergraduate via the double degree with Flinders University Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (domestic / international)
- undergraduate via the double degree with Bachelor of Clinical Sciences offered jointly in the Northern Territory by Flinders University and Charles Darwin University (domestic only)
- graduate-entry (domestic / international)
The undergraduate pathway requires not less than six years of full-time study and the graduate-entry pathway requires not less than four years of full-time study.
Further information on admission requirements, course aims, learning outcomes, program of study, double degrees and combined degrees can be found under Course Rules.
- Applications will be made directly to Flinders
- Applications open 9am (ACST) on 23 April 2015
- Applications close 11.59pm (ACST) on 2 June 2015
See the Admissions Guide for information about 2016 domestic graduate entry into the Doctor of Medicine.