The Doctor of Philosophy component involves a time-based research project, where you will undertake supervised research culminating in submission of your thesis.
The Master of Business (MBA) Future Business component contains 12 core topics, and you can choose an industry placement or entrepreneurship program instead of one core topic.
You will enrol in the PhD degree and MBA degree individually and begin both degrees at the same time in one of three yearly intakes:
- Intake 1: commences January to March
- Intake 2: commences May to July
- Intake 3: commences October.
If you are a full-time student, your program of study includes one MBA topic in each calendar of your PhD, selected from the following three topics:
These topics will not interfere with your PhD milestones and an industry internship. After submitting your PhD, in the fourth year you will complete the remainder of the MBA topics:
- BUSN8009 Creating Resilient Supply Chain and Procurement
- BUSN9153 Emerging Business Models: Disruptions, Collaboration and Competition
- BUSN9152 Legal Signposts for Decision Makers
- BUSN9150 Business Analytics
- BUSN9149 Researching Markets
- BUSN9151 Trends in Business Finance
- BUSN8006 Driving Financial Performance
- BUSN9146 Economic Environments: Assessing Current and Future Markets
- BUSN9148 Marketing in a Digital Age
If you are part-time student, please contact us for more information. Please consult the course rules that apply for the individual degrees, and have a look at the frequently asked questions (FAQs).