We provide a range of services to our funding partners including:
- Analysing and reporting on existing data.
- Assessing needs and opportunities for new information sources and mechanisms, and for improvement of existing ones.
- Developing new information sources and related infrastructure
- Providing advice and other services to assist others who are engaged in injury control and related matters.
In addition to our two long term funding partners, we work with many government, university and non-government agencies at State, National and International levels. Our involvement with these organisations range from participation on expert panels and boards to the commissioning of specific projects and collaborative ventures.
Some of our past and current partners and clients include:
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government (Transport Safety)
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
- National Centre for Classifications in Health
- National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction
- Australian Venom Research Unit, Melbourne University
- National Trauma Research Institute
- Centre for Automotive Safety Research, Adelaide University
- South Australian Motor Accident Commission
- Monash University Accident Research Centre
- Office of the Australian Safety and Compensation Council
- SA WorkCover
- World Health Organization