Via email only: email@example.com
Contact the International Centre
- Mount Gambier
- Murray Bridge
- Victor Harbor
- Royal Darwin Hospital
- Charles Darwin University campus
- Alice Springs
- Tennant Creek
Medical Course Administration (MCA) is the place to go for general enquiries about the Doctor of Medicine and assignment submission.
The MCA provides administrative support for the medical course, including:
- Advice and management of student compliance with vaccinations, health issues and criminal history screening procedures.
- Executive support for course committees.
- Preparation and provision of teaching resources such as course booklets, timetables and Problem Based Learning cases.
- Allocation of teaching staff and tutors for the PBL program.
- Coordination of medical student rotations and placements.
- Coordination of clinical elective placements for external and visiting medical students.
Location: Room 5E209, Level 5, Flinders Medical Centre, adjacent to the Medical Library.
Opening hours: 9am - 5pm
Phone: +61 8 8204 5385