Flinders University staff and adjunct academics across the NT generate research outcomes in many health related fields. We collaborate with many research partners including Menzies School of Health Research, Centre for Remote Health, Charles Darwin University and the Department of Health and Families.
Current Staff Research
- Professor John Wakerman and Professor Tim Carey have secured an ARC grant looking at fly in fly out workforce issues.
- Dr Lloyd Einseidel and Associate Professor Kerry Taylor are Chief Investigators on an NHMRC grant to continue HTLV1 work.
- Associate Professor Pascale Dettwiller is a co-investigator on a successful NHMRC grant.
- Ms Narelle Campbell has completed the Rural Allied Health Workforce Study (RAHWS) and the Allied Health Work-Integrated Learning (AHWIL) project. Narelle is currently studying her PhD through the University of Queensland. Her research topic is "Motivation and personality profiles in remote and rural allied health professionals".
- Ms Helen Wozniak is currently completing her PhD "Get Ready, Get Learning": Supporting health science students to learn online.