Flinders Living Well, Smoke Free
Participants are provided with the skills and knowledge to provide interventions to address tobacco smoking, with specific references to Aboriginal smokers. Although tobacco cessation is viewed as the ultimate goal, people’s willingness to reduce or limit their smoking is also encouraged.
- to develop knowledge of both pharmacological and psychological interventions for tobacco smoking
- to apply Motivational Interviewing principles to engage people in making positive changes to their smoking
- to incorporate the use of Flinders Chronic Condition assessment and care planning tools for client’s who smoke.
- Flinders Chronic Condition Management Program
- Flinders Closing the Gap Program
- Chronic Conditon Managment Online Program