Flinders Café Alere is a casual and relaxed space located on level 2 of the Student Hub at the Bedford Park campus. Offering a brunch and lunch menu, including wines, beers and cocktails, this revamped café delivers a chic experience without the price tag.
As an award-winning cafe, Café Alere is perfect for a coffee, quick lunch, meeting or catch-up with friends.
It has a new menu focusing on seasonal local produce designed to be fresh, fast and affordable.
With a selection of gourmet sandwiches, all-day breakfast items and light lunches, it is the spot at Flinders University to enjoy great food and drinks and stunning 180-degree views on the lake and southern coastline.
Café Alere is also suitable for individual table bookings, private and corporate entertaining, catering options and intimate conference morning and afternoon teas.
- Free venue hire – contact Alere for more information
- Fringe Benefits Tax exemption
- 10% discount for Flinders Alumni
- Flexible catering packages to suit your budget
- Off-site catering deliveries to campuses at Bedford Park, Sturt, Tonsley and Flinders Medical Centre
- Indoor area with a variety of table and seating options: 80
- Outdoor area with a variety of table and seating options: 20
- Combined areas standing/cocktail 150 in total
- Background music system
- BYOD audio system
- 2 handheld wireless microphones
- Quality chef-prepared meals
- Fully equipped open bar
- Professional staff
- Brunch and lunch menu
- Take-away food and coffee
- Stunning views
- Relaxed and casual space
- Alfresco dining
- Versatile seating arrangements
Enquiries and how to book
Bookings for the Café can be made online
or by calling (08) 8277 7186
Phone: (08) 8277 7186