Online career events
At Flinders, our students are equipped with the knowledge, skills and confidence to be future ready. Whatever your organisational objectives, we can assist in facilitating opportunities to connect you with Flinders students and recent graduates.
Participate in our online career activities and share your knowledge and experience:
- Information sessions: Hold an online session to interact with Flinders students and talk about your organisation, industry, sector, opportunities and more! We can coordinate and host the session for you, or you can host yourself and we can promote to your targeted areas.
- ‘A Day in the Life’ webinar series: Join us and share your career journey and ‘typical day’ on the job with our students. This can include talking about professional tasks and skills and/or about tips and insights acquired while performing your role. The purpose of this webinar series is to assist students in gaining a realistic view of day to day work across a range of sectors to guide them as they make decisions about their future careers.
- Lunch with Leaders: Share your leadership journey, insights, challenges and advice to aspiring students across all disciplines in a 1-hour, online format. Lunch with Leaders aims to provide our future student leaders with a broad range of perspectives on leadership through storytelling and Q&A.
- Joblink summits: Our annual large career events align with the national graduate recruitment rounds and focus on graduate and vocational opportunities, providing you the opportunity to connect with a large number of students and recent graduates from a variety of degree areas. Our Summits are different to the tradition Expo model, encouraging deeper and more meaningful interactions through an adapted conference-style format.
- ‘Employer in Residence’ webinar series: Share information about entry level jobs in your organisation including how students will be assessed, attributes you are looking for in future employees and recruitment timelines. We promote and facilitate the webinar and you participate from the comfort of your own office.
Graduate recruitment support
We can provide you with information about best practice in graduate recruitment and connect you with peak bodies in Adelaide/Australia to tap into a network of Graduate Recruitment experts.
We know the Graduate recruitment space is hard to navigate, especially if you are new to the sector. Let us simplify this for you and provide you with some expert tips and tricks to get you started.
If you choose to advertise a vacancy exclusively through Flinders University, we can take some of the grunt work out of Graduate recruitment for you by promoting, capturing and compiling applications for graduate positions. You make the selection based on your criteria and invite applicants to virtual or in person interviews, which we can host on campus or you can host at your premises.
Raise your brand profile though Flinders University Alumni working in your organisation. Students relate well to Alumni and Alumni have an affinity with their University. We offer a variety of ways for Alumni to share information about their career journey and connect with students and recent graduates including:
- ‘A Day in the Life’ webinar series
- ‘Lunch with Leaders’ online leadership series
- Bespoke group online mentoring sessions tailored to your discipline area of interest
- Introductions to Academic Student Associations