Visitors to Flinders University campuses are able to access Flinders' wifi network. To access the internet, please read the visitor obligations below and then select the option that applies to you.
Visitor obligations for internet use at Flinders University
All visitors connecting to the University’s wireless network must adhere to the conditions outlined in the University’s Acceptable Use of Technology Procedures (PDF) and must not use the wireless network for:
- Accessing any pornographic, racially insensitive and/or similar content
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to other systems on the network
- Copying, downloading, storing or transmitting material which infringes copyright, including music files, movies, videos, or pirated software;
- Conducting unauthorized commercial activities, for private or financial gain to a third party
- Violation of any of the above criteria will result in immediate disabling of access and denial of any future on-campus internet access.
While respecting your right to privacy, the University reserves the right to monitor and record all visitors' internet activity.