Ground-breaking and world-class research requires excellent researchers. The RED Hub has been developed specifically to support and nurture our talented researchers so that their work can have maximum impact.
To achieve this, FHMRI’s RED Hub will provide support, training and professional and personal development for our researchers.
Our goal is to:
- improve research quality and research capacity
- increase outputs of publications and research impact on policy and health outcomes
- develop successful grants
- increase leadership skills
- develop avenues for greater internal and external collaboration, industry and consumer engagement
- foster a vibrant, inclusive, equitable people-focussed culture.
RED Hub resources and facilities will be particularly useful for a wide range of staff and students, including Honours and HDR students, early and mid career academics, senior academics, professional research staff, and rural, remote and Indigenous students and academics.