Associate Professor Anand Ganesan is a Matthew Flinders Fellow in Cardiology. He undertook his MBBS at the University of Sydney(2000), PhD at Johns Hopkins University (2006), FRACP (cardiology) at Westmead Hospital (2010), and Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of Adelaide (2011-2014). He is practising cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist, with research interests in the development and application of novel cardiovascular technologies in the area of atrial fibrillation mapping.
1. MBBS, University of Sydney, 2000
2. PhD, Johns Hopkins University, 2006
3. FRACP cardiology, Westmead Hospital, 2010
1. National Heart Foundation Future Leader Fellow, 2017
2. Matthew Flinders Fellow, Flinders University, 2016
3. Michel Mirowski Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society, 2013
4. Heart Rhythm Society Young Invesigator of the Year, 2012
5. Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society Young Investigator of the Year, 2012
More than my own, I am most proud of my students' prizes and awards:
1. Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society Young Investigator Award, 2018 (PhD candidate - Ms Dhani Dharmaprani)
2. Cardiac Society of Australian and New Zealand Heart Rhythm Prize, 2018 (PhD candidate - Ms Dhani Dharmaprani)
3. Best Biomedical Engineering Placement Project Prize (Biomedical Engineering student, Ms Maddie Schopp)
You consent to the use of our cookies if you proceed.