Dhani is a Biomedical Engineer and Postdoctoral Research Associate in Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Flinders Heart Rhythm Research Group, supervised by Assoc. Prof. Anand Ganesan. She undertook her Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering at Flinders University, graduating in 2016, and completed her PhD in 2020. Her current research focus is cardiac electrophysiology, specifically in relation to exploring computational/analytical approaches to better understand the mechanisms underlying cardiac fibrillation.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - 2020
Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical) (Honours) - 2016
1. Tom Simpson Trust Fund Award from The National Heart Foundation of Australia, 2020
2. Flinders University College of Medicine and Public Health Publication Award, 2019
3. Finalist for the Cardiac Electrophysiology Society (CEPS) Young Investigator Award, 2019
4. Finalist for the Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS) Young Investigator of the Year, 2019
5. Finalist for the Flinders University 3-Minute Thesis Competition, 2019
6. Heart Rhythm Society Travel Grant, 2019
7. Hospital Research Foundation International Conference Travel Grant, 2019
8. Flinders University RHD Student International Conference Travel Grant, 2019
9. Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSANZ) Heart Rhythm Prize winner, 2018
10. Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS) Young Investigator of the Year, 2018
11. Most Outstanding Biomedical Engineering Honours or Masters project, 2016
12. College of Science and Engineering Summer Scholarship, 2016
You consent to the use of our cookies if you proceed.