Bachelor Nutrition & Dietetics Flinders University 2013
Diploma Visual Arts, Adelaide College of the Arts 2014
As director of Post Dining:
- Recipeint of Adelaide Fringe weekly award, Digital, Workshop & Interactive category with show 'PitchFork' 2019
- Grant recipient of Office for the Ageing's 'Better Neighbourhood Challenge' in partnership with Test Kitchen SA 2018-2019
- Recipient of Adelaide Fringe John Chattaway weekly award for Innovation 2017
- Finalist in New Venture Institute's Venture Dorm May 2017
- Recipeint of Adelaide Fringe weekly award for Best Emerging Artist 2016
- Highly Commended Adelaide Fringe Interactive Category 2016
- Recipient of New Artist Grant, Adelaide Fringe 2016
- Managing Nutrition Partnerships with community organisations & industry
- Placement Educator for BND/MND Community & Public Health Placements
- Support student engagement & promotional events
Placement Educator for NUTD9221 Community/Public Health Placement in Nutrition and Dietetics.
Tour Guide and content developer, Food Tours Australiawww.ausfoodtours.com
Providing food tourism, nutrition & sustainability education at the Adelaide Central Market and Showgrounds Farmers Market.
Nutrition & Food Writer, Alimentarium Magazine www.alimentarium.org/en/magazine
Leadership team, Emerging Dietitians Interest Group, Dietitian's Association of Australia
Convenor, Australian Food, Society & Culture Network, AFSCN website
Founder and director, Post Dining www.post-dining.com
Food events and experiences that playfully reimagine the way people interact with food and each other.
You consent to the use of our cookies if you proceed.