Dr. Mai Ngo has had more than 20 years of being a lecturer in ESL/TESOL and Applied Linguistics since 1994, teaching relevant topics at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the field of ESL/TESOL and Applied Linguistics. Particularly, Dr. Mai Ngo has experience in delivering a richly interactive and personalized approach to learning focused on student success by delivering lectures, seminars, tutorials and workshops, together with topic coordination and curriculum development. Dr. Mai Ngo also has examined and supervised hundreds of students to successful completion in the undergraduate, honors and postgraduate programs in the field of ESL/TESOL and Applied Linguistics. In addition, Dr. Mai Ngo has many years of experience in educational leadership, curriculum design and review, delivery innovation in face-to-face and on-line learning and advancements in education technologies. As a Dean of Foundation Studies Department (in Hanoi University) for five years (from 2005 to 2009), Dr. Mai Ngo has undertaken numerous administrative activities (including topic and course coordination) and the collegiate governance of the Department.
- Bachelor of English Studies, Hanoi University, Vietnam
- Master in TESOL, University of Sydney, Australia
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Post - Doctoral Research, School of Education, University of New South Wales.
- Year 1999 - 2000: Australian Government Scholarship Award
- Year 2009: CamTESOL Innovation Award
- Year 2010 - 2013: Australian Leadership Award
- Year 2014: NSW Institute for Education Research's Beth Southwell Research Award 2014 for Outstanding Doctoral Thesis
- Year 2016: Endeavor Post-Doctoral Research Award
- Teaching Graduate Certificate (in TESOL), Graduate Diploma (in TESOL), Bachelor of Arts, Master of TESOL, Master of Education & Master of Arts Programs
- Doing research in the field of Applied Linguistics, TESOL Curriculum Innovation, English language teacher professional development and Academic Leadership
- ESL/TESOL and Applied Linguistics
- Second Language Acquisition (SLA)
- Teaching Pedagody/Methodology
- Teacher Leadership and Academic Leadership
- Curriculum Innnovation
Providing academic support and language support for migrants and international students.
You consent to the use of our cookies if you proceed.