Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
Diploma of Business
Cert IV in Business Administration
The Enrolment and Course Advisor is accountable for:
1. Developing and delivering comprehensive, timely and high quality enrolment and course advice services to students including managing complex student enquiries and cases to resolution whilst ensuring consistency with University policy, procedures and relevant legislation.
2. Managing the approval and update of study plans in the Student Information System, including for students who are undertaking exchange/study abroad/cross-institutional studies. Providing advice to students and staff and managing study plan updates as a result of course changes, i.e. transfers and transition planning.
3. Acting as a subject matter expert for enrolments and course planning, and providing impartial advice and support to College Executive staff, academics and relevant committees, including interpretation and analysis of policies, statutes, regulations and administrative procedures, particularly for complex cases with no precedents.
4. Delivering high standard enrolment-related activities across the student lifecycle, including but not limited to assessment, approval and processing of credit/advanced standing, enrolment variations, requisite and load management tasks, leave of absence, withdrawals, and re-admittance to a course of study.
5. Assessing student progress against course requirements and determine/make recommendations for course completions. Managing system related processes relating to completions and graduations.
6. Assisting with communication strategies to ensure students and staff are kept informed of relevant changes to operational processes, policy and course requirements. Contributing to the development and delivery of enrolment information and documentation, including enrolment templates and digital information.
7. Providing enrolment and course related reports to support College and/or University business or planning activities.
8. Actively promoting collaboration and information exchange and contribute to a quality client service culture where all team members provide a consistently high standard of service to students and staff.
You consent to the use of our cookies if you proceed.