Master of International & Community Development, Deakin University
Bachelor of Environmental Management, Flinders University
Foundations of University Governance, AICD
- Manage thesis examination process for HDR students.
- Provide high-level administrative support and advice for academic and student matters in relation to HDR examinations, including interpretation of statutes, regulations and administrative procedures in accordance with university policies, and liaison with external examiners.
- Provide counselling to current research higher degree students and supervisors about HDR examination policies and procedures.
- Manage Vice-Chancellor's Award for Doctoral Thesis Excellence.
- Manage HDR Student Research Impact Prize
- IP Counselling
- Current elected professional staff member on University Council
You consent to the use of our cookies if you proceed.