My name is Nisha KC and my background is Nepalese. I've been in Australia for more than 12 years, living in Sydney for first 7 years then moving to Adelaide.
I started my testing career from 2015, working with Planit Software Testing. I developed a strong testing skills from Planit that was invested in creating best testers providing them with skill developing courses.
Then I moved onto working with Adelaide Airport Limited (AAL) in 2019. At AAL, I acquired hands on experience on advanced level of testing activities including developing test strategies and plan, providing test estimation, performing risk analysis along with preparing test environment, designing test cases and executing the tests.
In 2021, I'm with Flinders University looking forward to being a productive member of IDS Research Engagement & Success team. I bring in more than 6 years of testing experience working on both traditional and agile based SDLC projects. I'll be exercising my skills to assist with delivering qualitative products and services.
My key responsibilities are as follows:
- Developing Test Stategies, Plan and Test frameworks.
- Creating test cases and executing the tests.
- Documenting issues and defects and reporting them to relevant team member.
- Developing effective fixes and improvements for the defects.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant IDS and Finders University policies and procedures.
You consent to the use of our cookies if you proceed.