BSc(Math), MEd(EducResEvalAssess), PhD
1. Providing statistical one-to-one consultations
2. Conducting statistical workshops/tutorials
- Introduction to IBM SPSS
- Introduction to Statistical Analysis
- Exploring Your Data (Descriptive Statistics, Graphs and Custom Tables)
- Missing Data Analysis
- Multiple Regression
- Logistic Regression and Survival Analysis
- T-tests and non-parametric equivalents
- ANOVAs and non-parametric equivalents
- Longitudinal Data Analysis - Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Structural Equation Modelling using Amos
- Linear Mixed Models
- Longitudinal Data Analysis - Mixed and Latent Variable Growth Curve Models
- Scale Development
- Complex Sample Survey Design / ABS and DSS Confidentialised Datasets
- Programming in IBM SPSS (Syntax, Macros, Custom Dialogs and R programmability extensions)
3. Managing security and helping researchers to obtain an access to the confidential data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (CURFs), Australian Government Department of Social Services (HILDA, LSAC, LSIC & BNLA) and Eurostat
4. Providing technical support for Nvivo and IBM SPSS
My statistical contribution has been acknowledged in close to 60 research papers and just as many theses, to mention but a few:
Amin, D. B., et al. (2019). New Findings Confirm Regional Internal Disc Strain Changes During Simulation of Repetitive Lifting Motions. Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 47(6).
Dunker, B., et al. (2019). Season of fire influences seed dispersal by wind in a serotinous obligate seeding tree. Plant Ecology, 220(3).
Inserra, A. (2018). Decreasing Pro-Inflammatory Signalling as an Antidepressant Strategy in Pre-Clinical Models of Major Depressive Disorder. Doctor of Philosophy.
Johnson, B. J., et al. (2019). Examining Constructs of Parental Reflective Motivation towards Reducing Unhealthy Food Provision to Young Children. Nutrients, 11(7).
McLean, B. (2018). The Relationship Between Cognitive Biases and Delusional Beliefs Across the Psychosis Continuum. Doctor of Philosophy.
Moderiano, D., et al. (2019). Influence of the time of day on axial length and choroidal thickness changes to hyperopic and myopic defocus in human eyes. Experimental Eye Research, 182.
Murray, J., et al. (2018). Factors Contributing to Hydration, Fluid Intake and Health Status of Inpatients With and Without Dysphagia Post Stroke. Dysphagia, 33(5).
Roberts, B. C., et al. (2018). Relationships between in vivo dynamic knee joint loading, static alignment and tibial subchondral bone microarchitecture in end-stage knee osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 26(4)
Scholten, I., et al. (2019). "A way to think of the client holistically”: Factors influencing students’ ICF regard and uptake. MedEdPublish, 8(1).
United Nations Development Programme. (2018). National Human Development Report 2018 - Timor-Leste. New York:UN.
Walsh, T. (2018). Obesity and foot pain: Studies of non-mechanical and mechanical mechanisms. Doctor of Philosophy.
Whiley, H., et al. (2019). Real-Time Continuous Surveillance of Temperature and Flow Events Presents a Novel Monitoring Approach for Hospital and Healthcare Water Distribution Systems. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 16(8).
You consent to the use of our cookies if you proceed.