BSc(Math), MEd(EducResEvalAssess), PhD
1. Providing statistical one-to-one consultations
2. Conducting statistical workshops/tutorials
- Introduction to IBM SPSS
- Introduction to Statistical Analysis
- Exploring Your Data (Descriptive Statistics, Graphs and Custom Tables)
- Missing Data Analysis
- Multiple Regression
- Logistic Regression and Survival Analysis
- T-tests and non-parametric equivalents
- ANOVAs and non-parametric equivalents
- Longitudinal Data Analysis - Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Structural Equation Modelling using Amos
- Linear Mixed Models
- Longitudinal Data Analysis - Mixed and Latent Variable Growth Curve Models
- Scale Development
- Complex Sample Survey Design / ABS and DSS Confidentialised Datasets
- Programming in IBM SPSS (Syntax, Macros, Custom Dialogs and R programmability extensions)
3. Managing security and helping researchers to obtain an access to the confidential data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (CURFs), Australian Government Department of Social Services (HILDA, LSAC, LSIC & BNLA) and Eurostat
4. Providing technical support for Nvivo and IBM SPSS
5. Supervising administration of the IBM SPSS and NVivo site licenses as well as looking after a stand-alone PC with Specialised Statistical Software
My statistical contribution has been acknowledged in close to 70 research papers and just as many theses, to mention but a few:
Ciprovac, B. M. (2021). The Role of Perfectionism and Cognitive Biases in Social Anxiety. Doctor of Philosophy.
Miller-Lewis, et al. (2021). Words describing feelings about death: A comparison of sentiment for self and others and changes over time. PLoS ONE, 16(1).
Parajuli, D. R., et al. (2021). Evaluation of the prescribing practice of guideline-directed medical therapy among ambulatory chronic heart failure patients. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders, 21(1), 104.
Damarell, R. A., et al. (2020). Integrated Care Search: Development and validation of a PubMed search filter for retrieving the integrated care research evidence. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 20(12).
Fathollah Zadeh, E., et al. (2020). Hope in Iranian mothers of children with cancer: a descriptive correlational study. Supportive Care in Cancer.
Figueroa Gonzalez, D. (2020). Effect of chemotherapeutics on ovarian function in women with breast cancer. Doctor of Philosophy.
Glinzner, U. (2020). Testing a theoretical model of motivators of parental home involvement in children’s German heritage language learning. Doctor of Philosophy.
Kahn, M., et al. (2020). Sleep, screen time and behaviour problems in preschool children: an actigraphy study. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Liblub, S., et al. (2020). How do pregnant women perceive the role of the midwife in Thailand? A descriptive study. Journal of Asian Midwives, 7(2), 33-47.
Whiley, H., et al. (2019). Real-Time Continuous Surveillance of Temperature and Flow Events Presents a Novel Monitoring Approach for Hospital and Healthcare Water Distribution Systems. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 16(8).
Amin, D. B., et al. (2019). New Findings Confirm Regional Internal Disc Strain Changes During Simulation of Repetitive Lifting Motions. Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 47(6).
You consent to the use of our cookies if you proceed.