Applicants for the scholarship must:
• normally be enrolled full-time at Flinders University*
• be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa holder; and
• be enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing (Pre-registration)
• in the third (final) year of study
• be in receipt of a means-tested government benefit, or be able to demonstrate financial need
• have a permanent home address in regional or rural Australia as defined by the Australian Geographic Standards Classification (AGSC).
* Scholarships are available to part-time students in exceptional circumstances, which includes (but is not limited to) disability, illness or carer responsibilities. Part-time scholarships will be paid-pro rata.