Advance your career through a collaborative research project with a leading industry partner. Undertake a PhD and research an innovative solution to a complex problem.
Together with a variety of industry partners, Flinders University is offering bright and curious people the opportunity to undertake leading-edge research that includes:
- A scholarship of $28,854 per year (2022 full-time rate) tax free for 3.5 years
- An eligible industry internship of 3-months minimum (60 days full-time equivalent), must be agreed in written form with a research end-user within 18 months candidature
- The agreed industry internship can then be undertaken by the student at any point during their course
- Access to academic and industry expertise through co-supervision.
These exciting opportunities will also enable you to:
- Expand your research skills, including research methods, and develop credible experience
- Develop significant technical expertise and contribute to your discipline
- Enhance your career progress and access to a variety of research relevant roles
- Access to leading edge facilities and equipment through Flinders and your industry partner
- Work independently while being connected to expert industry and academic team/community
- Engage your mind and follow your curiosity while undertaking research that will change lives and the world.