Flinders University Rural Health SA brings new and exciting opportunities to actively engage and work with rural communities in South Australian and western Victoria through:
- medical, nursing and health care education;
- research; and
- clinical and health care services.
We also provide academic leadership of the:
- Mid North Knowledge Partnership based in Burra
- Parallel Rural Community Curriculum (PRCC) program; and
- the Rural Junior Doctor Program.
We maintain a strong values structure, built on integrity, wisdom, adaptability, loyalty, humour, accountability, respect for self, others and the environment, collaboration, and the pursuit of excellence.