Our never-ending pursuit of knowledge shines through in the 2023 Encounter magazine, featuring stories on current areas of University growth, research that is out of this world, milestones for invaluable student centres, and the creation of student opportunities through industry partnerships, including:
- Improving veteran wellbeing with Professor Ben Wadham
- Forging a positive path for young clinicians with Professor Justine Smith AM
- Celebrating 30 years of teaching Engineering
- Student clubs providing industry know-how
- Scholarships providing vital support
- Plugging kids back into nature with Sarah Sutter
- Our outgoing Chancellor reflecting on his 13-year tenure.
Read these stories and more in the flip book version of Encounter or download the PDF. See below for individual articles from the magazine.
If you have feedback on the magazine or news to share with us, please get in touch via email@example.com