Improving health through innovative research
The 2023 College of Medicine and Public Health Alumni magazine highlights important achievements of our graduates and researchers, including:
- Vital research into cardiac fibrillation and sleep loss
- Looking forward to the opening of our new biomedical research facility, the Health and Medical Research Building (HMRB)
- Balancing work as a frontline paramedic and lecturer
- Improving the University experience for international students
- Graduate stories: laboratory medical scientist Verynnia Neilson, refugee Dr Ata Ul Hadi and rural healthcare advocate Dr Carrie McKenzie.
See below for these individual stories and more, read the flip-book version of the magazine or download the PDF.
If you have news to share with us please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org