Flinders University Rural and Remote Health NT provides accommodation support for domestic students who undertake clinical placements or training in the Northern Territory.
We manage properties used exclusively as student placement accommodation in Alice Springs, Darwin, Katherine, Nhulunbuy and Tennant Creek.
If you’re a current domestic student and require accommodation assistance for your work integrated learning placement, please visit our accommodation portal.
- Accommodation is in the form of shared houses or units/apartments, depending on your location, with single room accommodation for each Student. Kitchen, living areas, bathrooms etc. are shared spaces for all students staying in the property. All accommodation is fully furnished.
- A $200 refundable security deposit applies to all bookings and is payable within 48 hours of accepting a booking.
- Internet access available at most locations.
- Commutable distance from placement venues.
- Accommodation is not routinely available to partners or family members of students.
- Accommodation may include students from other universities, health disciplines and genders.
- Pets are not permitted in any Flinders accommodation.