Developing evidence-based research
We represent research capabilities across psychology, social science, public health and education.
With a whole-of-person approach, our researchers seek to develop solutions across the lifespan that revolutionise how we understand, address and prevent mental illness across the following themes:
- Enhancing resilience in children and young people
- Interventions for disordered eating
- Increasing resilience and reducing the impact of trauma across the lifespan
- Achieving wellbeing through sport and physical activity
- Improving the health and wellbeing of older people
Stemming from a range of academic disciplines, our researchers, specialists, policy-influencers and changemakers are committed to co-designing solutions to benefit those who need it most.
We partner with services and people with lived experience to develop evidence-based research.