Your deposit payment is due once you have accepted your offer of admission. Do not make any payment until we have received your acceptance form and advised you to proceed to payment. The deposit payment may be the full commencing semester tuition fee or a portion, as requested on your Offer of Admission.
At this time, you must also pay your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) visa or provide evidence of a pre-arranged OSHC.
After you have paid your deposit, all remaining payments can be made by the topic due date because students are charged per topic.
1. Western Union GlobalPay for students
At Flinders University, we offer the Western Union GlobalPay to make it easier for students to pay the international tuition fee payments. This system is a faster and more reliable way to pay. You can pay from your bank account with a telegraphic transfer or use a credit card.
Paying via Western Union GlobalPay is as simple as following these steps:
Step 1 - Go to the Flinders University Western Union GlobalPay
Step 2 - Choose a way to pay
Step 3 - Enter your student details
Step 4 - Enter your payer details
Step 5 - Arrange payment
You can also track your payment and confirm when the payment is sent to Flinders University.
2. BPAY (only for students who already have an Australian bank account)
Contact your participating bank to make a payment directly from your Australian cheque, savings or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) account.
Flinders University's Biller Code is 53181. Have your Payment Reference Number ready. For more information go to BPay. Note: Electronic payments may take between 1-3 days to show in your student account.
Payment Reference Number
A Payment Reference Number is required when making payments by BPAY® or by cheque.
To obtain your Payment Reference Number, login to the Student System. Your Payment Reference Number is located near the top right-hand corner of your Fee Account.
3. Electronic funds transfer (only for commencing students making deposit payments from non-Australian bank accounts)
Fees can be made payable to the National Australia Bank, Unley Branch, 260 Unley Rd, Hyde Park, South Australia, 5061.
Account No: 86-589-5181
Account Name: Flinders University
Swift/BIC code: NATAAU3303M
Please include your full name in your payment and ensure your student number is included as the payment reference. A transfer fee may be charged by your bank.
4. Payment via Student System
Students are able to pay their fees via our student system upon activating their student account and logging in.
- Activate your Flinders Account
- Login to the student information system using the FAN and password you created.
- Select the ‘My Finances’ tab at the top of the page, then from the left hand menu choose ‘Pay International Acceptance Fee’.
- Enter the ‘Amount to Pay’ as outlined in your ‘Offer of Admission’ as well as your credit card details (Visa or MasterCard) to pay your account. Payment may take 2-3 working days to process.
5. By mail
Make cheques or money orders payable to Flinders University and mail to the following address:
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide SA 5001
You must quote your Student ID number on the reverse of your cheque/money order.
*Please note that you are unable to pay your fees using cash.
A complete copy of the Flinders University procedures for payment and refund of fees is available in the International Student Tuition Fees Procedures (PDF).