Welcome to our first edition of the College of Medicine and Public Health Alumni magazine.
The magazine celebrates the achievements of alumni from the College of Medicine and Public Health and highlights recent research.
Read the following stories and more in the flip-book version of the magazine below, or download the PDF.
- Meet Adelaide Crows AFLW player Dr Jess Foley who is kicking goals in dual careers.
- Associate Professor Andrew Rowland and Dr Madelé van Dyk are advancing cancer therapies.
- How a rural placement shaped the career of Dr Julie Tullett.
- First responders, Maryanne Elsby ASM and Laura Mannes are recognised for their bravery and service.
- Introducing FHMRI: Flinders Health and Medical Research Institute.
If you have news to share with us please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org