1. Flinders University ABN 65 542 596 200 of Sturt Road Bedford Park SA (“the Promoter”) is conducting the Competition.
2. Competition entry is free.
3. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Competition Terms and Conditions.
4. Competition entry is only open to persons who meet/satisfy the following entry requirements/conditions (“Entrants”): South Australian residents; Agree to be contacted for future marketing purposes.
5. The Promoter’s employees or current students are not eligible to win the Competition prizes.
6. Entry into the Competition (“Entry’) is by: online lodgement of a fully completed 2019 Open Days attendance registration form submitted at flinders.edu.au/opendays
7. The prize(s) that can be won in the Competition and its/their value are: 1 x major prize: 13-inch MacBook Air (256GB) valued at $2149.
8. The above Competition prize(s) have a total value of up to $2149.
9. Once an Entry is submitted no changes to or withdrawal of that Entry will be permitted.
10. The Competition period commences on 11 February 2019. Entries must be received by the Promoter on or before 3.30pm on Saturday 17 August 2019.
11. Entries received between 11 February 2019 and 5:00pm, Friday 26 July 2019 (Early Bird Entries) will receive two Entries in the draw.
12. Entrants that register online to build their own Open Days Planner (in addition to lodging the Open Days attendance registration form at flinders.edu.au/opendays) will receive two Entries in the draw.
13. Each Entry has an equal chance of winning the Competition prize(s).
14. The winning Competition Entry(s) will be manually drawn at random from a box containing the names of all Entrants at 12 noon on Wednesday 21 August 2019 at Flinders University (Office of Communication, Marketing and Engagement) from the pool of Entries that meet the above entry criteria.
15. The selection of the winning Entry(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner(s) to provide identity and/or proof of Entry eligibility/qualification.
16. The Promoter will notify the winner(s) by email within 14 days after the date of the draw and provide the winner(s) with particulars of how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
17. Entry forms and details of the prize winner(s) will be retained by the Promoter for at least 3 months after the prize draw. Entry forms become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned by the Promoter.
18. The Competition prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken for cash.
19. Competition prizes must be accepted by winners of those prizes subject to any conditions, restrictions or expiry/validity dates applicable to them. Winners of these prizes are solely responsible for complying with prize conditions and expiry.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for: a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of Entry information; b. unauthorised human