In order to complete the degree, you will need to fulfil the following preclinical placement requirements to undertake compulsory clinical placements:
- National Criminal and Relevant History Screenings
- Deed Poll
- Basic Emergency Life Support
- Manual Handling
- SA Health Online Orientation Package
- Hand Hygiene Online Orientation
- BloodSafe Online module
- PrePlace Online Orientation
- Needlestick Injuries Online Package
- Fitness to Undertake Placement Declaration.
If you are unable to meet these requirements*, you will not be able to undertake your professional experience placement.
*Requirements are subject to change.