The Graduate Diploma in Research Methods is an intensive, one-year qualification designed to provide you with in-depth knowledge of research methods and your subject area as a pathway to a higher degree by research. It includes a substantial 18-unit research thesis/project (one semester/six months) and the research methodology topics that provide the comprehensive research knowledge for applicants who do not otherwise have the research experience required to apply for entry into a higher degree by research.
This course can be pursued in any one of the six colleges of the University:
- College of Business, Law and Government
- College of Education, Psychology and Social Work
- College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences - not offered in 2022
- College of Medicine and Public Health
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences - not offered in 2022
- College of Science and Engineering - not offered in 2022.
By studying within a specific college of the University, you are provided with expertise and support that is directly relevant to your chosen area of study.